FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
Design, build and manage android applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Suitable Tech degree or applicable associate’s certificate to show a consistent pattern of education that is focused on software development
- Strong and Proficient in Java
- Knowledge on Data structures
- Knowledge on Kotlin (added advantage)
- Basic knowledge on HTML, CSS, XML
- Possess good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Possess good problem- solving skills, logical and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and be resourceful