FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
At FULL Creative, we believe that work can happen from anywhere and we’re looking out to hire an Automation QA Engineer. We see the potential for a more collaborative and competitive model where outputs trump inputs. You will be integral in building products that create an impact. You will collaborate with developers, testers, marketers and analysts from the comfort of your workplace to brainstorm ideas, strategize a plan of action and to optimize practices. We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world from each other
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write, design and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically.
- Build functional tests (UI and API) that covers various customer use cases for SaaS- based cloud environments.
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases.
- Maximize test coverage for critical features of the system.
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to be implemented.
- Should have relevant experience of around 1-3 years.
- Knowledge on back-end testing and writing user stories.
- Open to exploring and learning a new language and framework if required.
- Good team player.