FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for taking live chats from US/UK Customers pertaining to their billing, complaints, general inquiries, and updates.
- You will be making occasional outbound calls to our potential clients and our client’s customers.
- Manage customer time / responsiveness.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Building connection/rapport- personalize the chat conversation.
- Exceptional grammar and communication skills.
- Excellent typing including speed and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task managing multiple conversations simultaneously.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work in night shifts.
- Experience – 1-3 years