FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise between clients and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions pertaining to our client’s needs as you will act as the Single Point Of Contact (SPOC).
- Maintain strong, lasting and trustworthy relationships with clients.
- Assist clients with all their queries pertaining to Billing, Complaints and General Inquiries and Updates. This will involve handling calls, emails and chats.
- Assist internal employees with their clarifications and queries.
- Shift is from 9 pm to 6 am (Night Shift) and should be able to work on weekends.
- Creative, enthusiastic and energetic with great interpersonal skills and should be able to present ideas with conviction.
- Good customer service skills with a knack for soft-skills and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment with spontaneity. Should be able to approach problems logically and rationally to help with the clarity of decision making.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.