FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Exposure to On-boarding and Exit formalities.
– Assist with every day HR Operations and addressing to employees queries.
– Creating, managing and computing HR metric and data.
– Good at Email and chat.
– Coordinate correspondence with other supporting team for smooth operations.
– Good knowledge on HR concepts.
– Good knowledge on HRMS.
– Ability to communicate information with clarity (Verbal & Written).
– Should posses good knowledge on basic functions in Excel.