FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
At FULL Creative, we believe that work can happen from anywhere and we’re looking out to hire an iOS Developer with experience of 2-3 years. We see the potential for a more collaborative and competitive model where outputs trump inputs. You will be integral in building products that create an impact. You will collaborate with developers, testers, marketers and analysts from the comfort of your workplace to brainstorm ideas, strategize a plan of action and to optimize practices. We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world from each other.
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and be resourceful.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, showing initiative and drive.
- Proficient in Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Git
- Good logical thinking and should know problem solving techniques.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services and continuous integration.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Experience of 2-3 yrs as an app developer.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.