FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
We’re looking for a full-time in-house Developer interested in helping us deliver digital tools and services that help companies work Anywhere. We work on a portfolio of digital products, from engaging branding to performant websites to
complex web and mobile applications.
If you’re an 2 to 4 years experience as developer with an original, professional portfolio who plays well with others (no divas or divos please), then we’d love to meet you.
• The ability to deliver high quality work at every aspect of planning and development stage
• Able to take initiative , without the need to be micro-managed
• The desire to identify and solve real user problems
• A passion and enthusiasm to continue learning and develop your skills
• A sense of empathy and curiosity about human needs and behaviors
• Familiar with the latest developments in tech and design
Tools of the trade
• Minimum 3 years of work experience from any educational background
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience in Test driven development
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Eclipse, Net-beans , VS code
What you achieve
• Multinational working environment and option to Work from home
• Opportunity to work with modern and razer edge Tech & Tools
• Learning time & growth support