FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
Roles & Responsibilities
A Software Engineer who will be integral in building products that create an impact. Be here to collaborate with developers, testers, marketers and analysts from the comfort of your workplace to brainstorm ideas, strategize a plan of action and to optimize practices. With that, we are looking to hire gender diverse candidates with 2- 4 years of experience in Java Development.
- Experience in Amazon-AWS or Google Cloud
- Design and implementation experience in SQL / NoSQL database (e.g MySQL, PostgreSQL, Google’s Cloud Datastore, MongoDB)
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT
- Knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Working experience in an Agile environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, ability to cope up with a fast paced environment, showing initiative and drive
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins)