FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Install software application necessary for employees to perform their roles and responsibilities.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Diagnose, resolve and document technical issues.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and toward automation.
- Providing support for MAC and PC and follow protocols set in place for installing software.
- Provide Helpdesk and Remote Desktop support.
- Knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, and networking.
- Demonstrate a passion to learn and share the latest trends in technology.
- Exhibit the qualities of a quick learner in an agile-startup environment.
- Possess good communication skills in English.
- Should be willing to work in night shift.
- Should have experience between 1 to 2 years.