FULL Creative is a foundry for new ideas. Over twenty years, we’ve evolved from being a long-distance carrier based in our founder’s garage into a provider of diverse products and services with a mission to change how the world works. We build tools & services that empower people to communicate, collaborate, & produce. Ideas aren’t bound by place & time. Implementation shouldn’t be either. We invite you to join us in rethinking how the world works.
At Full, we are looking for a marketing analyst for our product and marketing services team. An ideal candidate will be responsible for ideating product positioning, acquiring customers, measuring metrics and deriving inferences around product usage to drive adoption of the product as we grow. On a broad level, product marketers are expected to grow the consumer base as well as derive meaningful insights from existing customers usage who use our products every day.
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating strategy around customer acquisition from multiple channels – Organic, SEO, Paid advertising and referral marketing
- Create compelling stories around existing customers and communicate the value our customers get by using our products and services
- Ideate product positioning, find the right market for the right product at the right level and create strategies on how to have a strong foothold in that market.
- Measure important metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly basis and report it to the executive team.
- Understand the business model of each of our products and services and devise plans to acquire and retain customers.
- Help engineering and product teams with compelling data on what works and what does not, to help groom the product and refine it’s usage.
- Create content around our products and help strengthen the brand to communicate the right message across potential customers
- Create customer stories and highlight why our customers use our products and services and what value they derive out of it.
- Must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal communication). No tolerance on poor communication or presentation.
- Exposure to Search engine marketing is an added advantage.
- Exposure to SEO, Content, Branding is essential.
- Work experience of 1 to 4 years.