FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Should be able to support Contact Center’s reporting requirement
- Should be good at reading numbers, analyze trends, etc.
- Should be able to ensure reporting are aligned with the strategic direction of the business
- Should be able to identify and assess new Contact Center reporting requirements and supporting technologies
- Responsible for providing business analysis identifying key business drivers and root cause analysis where ever required in process.
- Should have basic understanding of Contact Center Operations.
- Proactive approach on problem analysis and resolution.
- Should be able to plan and prioritize work.
- Good communication skills.
- Good in basic operations of MS Office, Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to work based on 24/7 shifts.
- Experience from 0-1 year.