FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for maintaining historical reports on agent performance metrics – Daily, Weekly, Monthly in google spreadsheets.
- Responsible to process scores cards based on agent’s performance.
- Responsible to escalate if any outliers found as per process.
- Serve a primary contact when agents/leads/managers has any queries on stats.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent in Excel or Google Sheet.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work in night shifts.
- Experience from 0-1 year.