FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose product issues/bugs and apply creative solutions for resolution/workarounds independently.
- Ensure all users receive an outstanding level of support during low and peak seasons.
- Collaborate with other appropriate internal teams and represent the customers while figuring out solutions and workarounds.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of the product.
- Detecting and fostering continual improvement in the product and its interface.
- Work experience of 1-3 years in a technical support/customer support role.
- Should either have technical aptitude or experience in troubleshooting applications in a SaaS environment.
- Clear, concise and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Should demonstrate the willingness to learn and acquire new skills.
- Exceptional capacity to prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Think outside of the box to continuously improve the way we work.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Should be open for 24×7 work schedules including the weekend.