FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
- Knowledge in the basics of C, basics of python and any frameworks would be an added advantage
- Possess good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Solid spreadsheet and data analysis skills
- Ability to multi-task and be resourceful
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, showing initiative and enthusiasm
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US
P.S: We welcome internship applications from candidates who are looking to restart their career after a break or just want to change course and explore a new career path.