FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
- Monitor calls handled by agents as per the Sampling Plan.
- Conduct regular joint discussions (Call Calibrations) on a weekly basis.
- Handle agent errors that are reported via messages.
- Analyzing training, calls & scrubbing data will be part of your routine.
- Interact with Team Leads/Mentors/Scrum Masters over call to devise plans for better performance as an organization.
- Good analytical skills are required.
- Proficiency in MS Excel is an added advantage.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills are a requisite
- Ability to think out of the box and understand different perspectives.
- Should be willing to work in night shift.