FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
At FULL Creative, we believe that work can happen from anywhere and we’re looking out to hire our very first full time Remote Software Developer. We see the potential for a more collaborative and competitive model where outputs trump inputs. You will be integral in building products that create an impact. You will collaborate with developers, testers, marketers and analysts from the comfort of your workplace to brainstorm ideas, strategize a plan of action and to optimize practices. We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world from each other
- Should have a distraction-free work station equipped with good internet connectivity.
- Should check-in at the Chennai office every month to catch up with team members and be briefed on product goals.
- Onboarding for 2 weeks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Should have relevant experience in Software Development of about 3-6 years as a software developer.
- Proven experience in full stack web application development and Ability to work independently.
- Extensive experience in SDLC, Scripting.
- Design and implementation experience in NoSQL database(e.g Google Datastore,MongoDB).
- Working experience in Amazon-AWS or Google Cloud.
- Automate tasks thought appropriate tools and scripting ( Eg. Gulp, Grunt, Bower).
- Knowledge in Test driven development.