FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct outbound calls to prospective and existing business customers across to enhance sales.
- Find business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Analyze customer needs and identify sales opportunities, passing all calls to the senior team to close.
- Maintain regular and documented contact with existing customer base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
- Shift is from 9 pm to 6 am (Night Shift).
- Creative, enthusiastic and energetic with great interpersonal skills and should be able to present ideas with conviction.
- Good customer service skills, soft-skills and telephone etiquette.
- Good Presentation, Negotiation and Prospecting Skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.