FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO
Is a rigorous tester obsessed with quality assurance and nothing but the best gets past you. You scrutinize deliverables with an alternate perspective to simulate various use cases and test scenarios. You know your way around the product and can spot potential areas of friction. Do you have what it takes to be a quality-ensuring tester?
Graduates with the following skills
- A good comprehension of manual and basics of automation testing
- Perform QA checks (overlooked errors, feature bugs etc.) while ensuring the quality of deliverables
- Ability to perform feature, regression and performance testing
- Possess product insight with the ability to foresee areas of friction
- Write highly efficient manual test cases and creating a bug report
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and be resourceful
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, showing initiative and enthusiasm
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US
A mentor will be assigned during the course of your internship, who will guide you and help you experience working in an agile and challenging environment. You will be encouraged to step out of your comfort zone and work on live projects and find solutions to problems. An environment where you can collaborate, share ideas, learn and grow together is something you can look forward to.
We receive a number of applications; you can expect to receive a response from us within the next 5 business days. If your application is shortlisted, get ready to showcase your skills and impress us!