FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
Ready to be instrumental in the next group of FULL Creative rock stars? We’re looking for a UI Animator to create exploratory animations, UI motion, demos, prototypes, and proofs of concept that enhance digital experiences and help tell stories. As our UI Animator you will be working with different teams across the organization to create videos internally and externally.
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recreate existing product UIs using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects, create motion graphics sequences from titles to animations.
- Creating video bumpers, transitions, UI behaviors and demos, logo animations, etc.
- Support emergent marketing needs with rapid video iterations including reformatting specs, resizing, experimenting, testing, and running all technical aspects of motion production.
- Manage ad hoc creative projects, as needed (e.g. video podcasts, infographics, presentation animations, etc.)
- Regularly present work to and collaborate with brand marketing, content strategy, design, and product teams.
- Understanding of the following tools:
- Animating using Adobe After Effects CC
- Sound Design using Adobe Audition CC
- Creating graphics using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects CC. Also Knowledge of Design Team’s tools (Sketch and Figma)
- Understand how to use branding guidelines, typesets, colours, styles.
- Curating engaging and apt soundtracks for different outputs.
- Exporting different formats for different media (websites vs. youtube vs social media)
- Expert knowledge of graphic design, video production, editing, and animation
- Have an eye for detail and high standards for design excellence
- Must possess effective communication and organizational skills
- Should be a team player and work along with stakeholders to bring the desired result.