FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO
Is passionate about design and is aware of current and upcoming UI/UX design technologies. You love to showcase technical deliverables in aesthetically pleasing interfaces without compromising on user experience. You obsess over every minute detail and ensure our products deliver an exceptional user experience. You understand the pulse of your target market and work towards delivering seamless user experience.
Graduates with the following skills
- A portfolio that highlights your recent work using tools like Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision etc. and your design decisions.
- Demonstrable experience designing complex workflows and interfaces for desktop or mobile products.
- Desirable but not required: comfortable using video editing tools like Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut Pro.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, showing initiative and enthusiasm
- A proactive problem-solver who sees solutions in problems.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US
A mentor will be assigned during the course of your internship, who will guide you and help you experience working in an agile and challenging environment. You will be encouraged to step out of your comfort zone and work on live projects and find solutions to problems. An environment where you can collaborate, share ideas, learn and grow together is something you can look forward to.
We receive a number of applications; you can expect to receive a response from us within the next 5 business days. If your application is shortlisted, get ready to showcase your skills and impress us!