FULL Creative MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
Ready to be instrumental in the next group of FULL Creative rock stars? We’re looking for a Videographer to create the training videos that will give our trainees the strong foundation they need to be a success in their new roles.
As our Videographer you will be working with our Training and Development teams to create and edit training videos for Client Experience Associates, the Sales Team, and Client Services.!
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere CC
- Experience with After Effects is an advantage
- Write scripts that clearly explain the tools and processes
- Ready to speak into a mic or appear on a video
- Good understanding of DSLR cameras and how they work
- Open to learning and must be a team player
- Must be ready to have work reviewed and accept feedback
- Be flexible. You may make an awesome video, only to rework on it again due to some changes. We are always striving to stay up-to-date.