THE FULL MISSION:
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world from each other. In an office tower conference room, on a commuter train, or in a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt our expectations.
- Learn and master internal operations, including but not limited to accounting, event planning, finance, human resources, payroll, sales/marketing, relationship building, customer service, sales, daily operations, etc.
- Identify areas for process improvement
- Make recommendations to leadership for streamlining systems and processes
- Research and implement solutions for enhanced efficiency
- Provide general administration assistance and support
- Manage and maintain social media websites
- Training and development of staff
- Project management responsibilities
- Motivate a team to improve performance and optimize customer experiences
- Other administrative and business management tasks as assigned
Applicants should be Senior level Business Management majors who are proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent oral and written communication skills are all essential to this position.
This is a temporary, part-time (approximately 20-24 hours per week) position initially, with the option for the right candidate to transition into a full-time permanent position. This is primarily a remote position, which means that you get to work from your home office most of the time; occasionally you may be asked to work in the office.