THE FULL MISSION:
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world from each other. In an office tower conference room, on a commuter train, or in a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt our expectations.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE REMOTE RECEPTIONIST:
- Answer phone calls in a fast-paced environment, providing customer service for our clients’ customers using a cloud-based phone system, working from the comfort of your own home.
- Create and deliver HAPPINESS in all caller interactions
- Act as a receptionist; first point of contact, answering service, after-hours receptionist, lead generator, tech support or appointment scheduler for countless businesses spread over the globe; working from home.
- Use your personal hard wire-connected internet (no WiFi) to gather information and handle calls per our client’s instructions while maintaining the poise of a true professional. This means you have to be directly wired to your internet connection with an Ethernet cable from your modem to the computer.
- Ability to navigate your personal computer with ease, managing multiple windows effortlessly
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE REMOTE RECEPTIONIST:
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Great communications skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent listener
- Reliable self-starter
- Technical know-how to learn and operate new software
- Ability to keep your cool in occasionally stressful and difficult situations
- Comfortable switching hats several times in a matter of minutes while maintaining an air of professional confidence
- Full-time position, 40 hours per week between the hours of 6 am and 6 pm PST
- You are expected to work at least 4 hours over the course of the weekend, as well as 4 hours minimum on Mondays.
- Medical and dental benefits available after 60 days
- This position pays $12 per hour
- You should have a high-speed Internet connection, such as Cable/Fios. By high-speed, we mean a download speed of at least 3 Mbps and an upload speed of at least 1.5 Mbps. DSL is allowed, just not DSL Satellite. Your computer must be hardwired to your Internet connection (so no wireless, satellite, or Air Card Internet) and start up in less than three minutes.
- The nuts and bolts: working speakers, screen resolution of at least 1280×800, 2.0 GHz processor (or higher), 4GB or more of system memory (RAM), 64 bit OS (or higher), Windows 8, Windows 10, or some Mac Operating Systems, and a Webcam is required.
- Enough USB ports to support the use of a wired headset, mouse, keyboard, and external webcam if you do not have an internal webcam.